1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Link Media Supplies Ltd.
2. Unless faulty or not as described, to be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price excluding postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days. Return delivery charges are at your own cost, we can arrange this for you, however any charges will be deducted from your refund. We reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee up to 20% of the items value should re-packing be required to make the item available for sale again.
4. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
5. Faulty items will be replaced provided sufficient stock is available. If stock is not available we will issue a refund.
6. Refunds will be issued to your original payment method. We will notify you when we have processed the refund. Please note, your bank / card issuer may take several days to process the refund before it is visible on your account. The time this takes is not within our control.
7. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount code, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
8. If when you made your purchase you used loyalty points, we will re-issue your loyalty points so you may use them against a future order.
9. If an item you purchased was a clearance item then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.